Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Not Have an Account
Sad 
I have been trying to sign in for awhile now, but it kept telling me I had the password wrong. When I try to reset my account it tells me that I don't exist. 
I exist and have 7 novels on my page. 5 of which are finished. There is no way for me to get on there and finish the other or add more if I don't exist and won't let me on!
Is anyone else having this problem or am I the only one who doesn't exist?
  Teresa Wray
Ladies of the Crown: w/ Heather Youstra - Finished
The First Connection - Finished
The Creepy Seconds - Finished
What Happens in Hawaii - Finished
An Apocalyptic Curse - Finished
The Bloodsucker Hierarchy - 9 Chapters
Be a Good Girl Dillon - 9 Chapters
let me look into this!
Photo 
(12-11-2016, 03:30 AM)Mom23Boys Wrote: I have been trying to sign in for awhile now, but it kept telling me I had the password wrong. When I try to reset my account it tells me that I don't exist. 
I exist and have 7 novels on my page. 5 of which are finished. There is no way for me to get on there and finish the other or add more if I don't exist and won't let me on!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-14-2016, 09:19 PM)nimda Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 03:30 AM)Mom23Boys Wrote: I have been trying to sign in for awhile now, but it kept telling me I had the password wrong. When I try to reset my account it tells me that I don't exist. 

that is one of them that I wrote yes... I tried again today to sign in but it isn't letting me on. I did try to contact you guys but haven't heard anything back.
  Teresa Wray
Ladies of the Crown: w/ Heather Youstra - Finished
The First Connection - Finished
The Creepy Seconds - Finished
What Happens in Hawaii - Finished
An Apocalyptic Curse - Finished
The Bloodsucker Hierarchy - 9 Chapters
Be a Good Girl Dillon - 9 Chapters